27 Delicious Recipes To Try On Your Next Camping Trip
1. Breakfast Burger Biscuits
3. Cinnamon Sugar Donuts
4. Campfire Bacon
5. Campfire Burritos
http://thinkingnomads.com/2018/06/72-hours-in-botswana/?utm_source=feedburner You’ll make these at home — hearty burritos filled with sausage, egg, potato, and cheese — then reheat them over the fire. Get the recipe.
6. Cheesy Dutch Oven Potatoes
7. Pizza Nachos
8. Grilled Brussels Sprouts With Whole-Grain Mustard
9. Sriracha Popcorn
10. Potato Boat with Ham, Cheese & Bacon
11. Dutch Oven Pizza
12. Campfire Mushrooms
Enjoy these by themselves, or use them to top a burger. Get the recipe.
13. Vegetarian Tofu and Eggplant Bundles
14. Chicken with Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Dill Potatoes
Cheap Xanax From India Dinners shouldn’t just be limited to hot dogs and hamburgers — this recipe gets a bit fancier by cooking the chicken with white wine and aromatics. (But all the magic happens in the foil packet, so it’s campfire-approved.) Get the recipe.
15. Coconut Curry Soup
16. Foil-Wrapped Whole Wheat Pasta With Goat Cheese and Tomatoes
17. Fire-Roasted Salmon With Herbs and Lemon
Downright gourmet. Get the recipe.
18. Camping Quesadillas
19. Vodka-Spiked White Sangria
20. Campfire Red Sangria
When camping, there’s never a wrong time for boxed wine. Instructions here.
21. Campfire Eclairs
22. Bailey’s-Dipped Toasted Marshmallows
The only thing better than s’mores? S’mores spiked with Baileys. Get the instructions.
23. Blueberry Cobbler
So easy: Toss blueberries on the grill, then add biscuit dough and cover everything up. The biscuits will brown, the blueberries will warm, and all will be right in the world. Get the recipe.
24. Banana S’mores
The secret ingredient? Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Get the instructions.